sexta-feira, 10 de junho de 2011

SOCIETY SM Jun 08, 2011 - Holly Wood bdsm video dvd

bdsm video sample
The absolute most judicious part of my job is meeting and working with new gift...and it's always that much better when the talent isn't from the similar old talent pool of agents in LA...I met Holly at Sanctuary bdsm clips in Culver City...Sanctuary is a extremely cool dungeon club that has recently re-opened near the airport...on any given Saturday night, you can find bdsm video tgp and meet many a upstanding stretch...Holly was walking around with another young, hot babe and I noticed them directly...I do not typically approach any women in public to fire, but they were introduced to me through their Master and one more LA pervert, Micheal Kahn...We arranged the shoot, made sure to bdsm videos network action over limits and interests and a week later, Holly was in my Dungeon, in readiness to be plunged into the world of hardcore BDSM...actually, Holly has been plunged before...she is not a newbie to submisison tube bdsm and have the direction of...and I was happy for that...I could tell that Holly was ready for an intense day...as she strips, she reveals a blameless body...curvy and feminine...classic long legs...full and heavy tits...vast hips, vanilla skin and a very ripe pink pussy...just a beautifully original woman at the height of her luxury...So, I blindfold her, yoke her on the couch and cram her pussy hole with a vibrator...I take it dull and easy in that first scene cause I bdsm voyeur know what's coming...my plans for Holly are harsh...I continue with a thorax bind that keeps her bdsm waar je up on her knees as I punish with the ~ her body and cane her inner thighs...I let her ride the vibe till she gets next tie is a back breaker, but Holly hangs like a chew as I use a dildo to push her around the apartment....nipples clamps on tightly tied tits and more time with the magic wand...she's being such a good subject...then I divulge her out tightly on the bed...I had to see her amount body pulled apart before me...I give Holly a thorough exordium to electrical play, including some alligator clips right on those unsullied steel pussy piercings...the TENS unit works away at her tummy and internal thighs and I stuff her cunt with a dildo...she submits to the vibrator individual last time...then I whip her, one last time...much thanks to Holly and her Master...We hope to have her back afresh soon...

File Size: 0.9 GB
Resolution: 790 x 444
Length: 00:49:23
Format: WMV
Pics: included
Studio: Societysm


bdsm video sample

File volume: 0.9 GB

bdsm video sample